What is Ringworm? Causes, Symptoms and Cures
Are you looking for a natural cure for Ringworm to treat yourself gently? Here you can find great natural cure alternatives and home remedies for ringworm.
A good natural cure for Ringworm will help you heal with no side effects.
Ringworm is a fungal infection known by its circular appearance on the skin. It can be found on bearded facial area or scalp causing hair loss. If allowed to settle on the mucous membranes, the fungi can cause vaginal or yeast infection characterized by itching and irritation. A cream-like white discharge could be present too.
Taking medications such as antibiotics, oral contraceptives and cortisone makes a person more sensitive and prone to fungal infections because they change the normal acid balance of the skin’s surface and reduce its resistance to disease.
Here we suggest some very effective natural cures for Ringworm that you can use at your convenience.
Homeopathic Cure for Ringworm
Homeopathy is a powerful alternative when looking for an effective natural cure for ringworm.
•Lycopodium and Kalium Bichromicum are effective homeopathic remedies to cure ringworm. Take Lycopodium C6 or CH9 and Kalium Bichromicum C12 or CH15 two times a day.
Take the 5 pellets of Lycopodium Clavatum 6C at once and let them dissolve under your tongue. Few minutes later wait take 5 pellets of Kali Bichromicum, 30C C30 let them dissolve under your tongue.
Take the ringworm remedies daily for one week.
Below you can find two more homeopathic remedies that belong to the very effective range of Schüssler Salts (Tissue salts).
• Tissue salts for Ringworms. Tissue Salts Combination D (Kalium sulphuricum ) is a great tissue salt for a variety of skin eruptions. Take 2 tablets 3 times a day, let them dissolve in your mouth. Repeat this process for one week.
• Silica Schuessler Tissue Salts is to be taken if the fungal infection is persistent and you experience sweaty hands and feet. Take 2 tablets 3 times a day.
To relieve the itching and irritation feeling we recommend you use R-Worm Clear that is herbal remedy that provides natural soothing skin relief and promotes the healing process.
Ringworm can be also eradicated with a homeopathic remedy called Ringworm C30 which belongs to a group of remedies named “Nosoda”. This remedy is used in chronic cases of ringworm but for these conditions, it is always advisable to have a more personal consultation with a homeopath.
Home Remedies for Ringworm
There are plenty of natural cures for ringworm around, however we have listed some of the most effective and easy ones.
• Add 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil in water, soak the affected area, dry well and apply tea tree lotion. Add few drops of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo. Use tea tree oil Tea Tree Bar Soap.
• Garlic is a natural fungicide and a supplement that destroys fungal organisms naturally. Add garlic to your meals and eat plenty of it, at least one clove of garlic daily. If you get bothered by the garlic smell, try the Garlic Odorless Capsules . Take one capsule after every meal.
Vitamins and Supplements for your Condition
Sometimes our bodies fall into low levels of vitamins and minerals and this is when bacterias and viruses take advantage and attack our weak system.
In order to boost your immune system and help you fight ringworm disease faster we suggest you take the following vitamins and supplements:
• Vitamin C 1000 mg until complete recovery.
• High Gamma Vitamin E with tocopherols, 400 IU daily for a month.
• Zinc 50 Mg . One capsule daily for a month
• Garlic 1 capsule 3 times daily for a month.
Nutrition Tips to Keep Yourself Healthy
Amongst the natural cures for Ringworm the best way is to start to cleanse your body. Start with a two day vegetable and fruits juice cleanse. Drink only pure vegetables and fruit juices for two days. Dilute the fruit juice with water.
• A good home remedy for ringworm is eating citrus fruits such as orange, grapefruit, mandarin, clementine and lemon for a vitamin C supply for your body.
• Avoid white flour and refined sugar, vinegar and alcohol.
• Take cold pressed flax seed oil daily to provide the essential fatty acids needed to produce peroxides which kills fungus and bacterias. You can add two big spoons of flax seed oil to your salad or add it to your soup or main warm meal before eating.
We hope you find a cure for ringworm that suits you and brings back your healthy life style soon.